DALLAS, Feb 10, 2022 – DynamoEdge, an Indiana-based company, offers streaming analytics for high-density, low-latency applications. Today, DynamoEdge and Tessolve (A Hero Electronix Venture), a multinational silicon and systems engineering company, are announcing the release of a new sensor-to-cloud architecture that uses network Application Program Interfaces (APIs) that can help improve the user experience and drive near real-time intelligence within vehicles. The solution is powered by AT&T’s fast, reliable, and secure 5G network.
DynamoEdge recently benchmarked its technology on the fastest and most challenging vehicles — IndyCar race cars, traveling at 240 mph. Cars were equipped with over 300 sensors and monitored while in motion. DynamoEdge embedded with Edge Machine Learning maintained data connectivity and predicted car failures within 15 laps in advance in near real-time.
This new integrated service architecture combines DynamoEdge’s Real-Time Intelligence software platform with Tessolve Edge Real-Time Analytics (TERA) High-Performance Service Gateway, based on Tessolve’s SMARC 2.1 System-on-Module (SoM) designed using the NXP S32G2 vehicle network processor. The gateway is integrated with a 5G Modem.
Together, the solution helps unlock near real-time intelligence of commercial vehicle sensors, which can help improve driver safety and assist to prevent collisions miles in advance. With advance notice of possible issues, businesses have better control over data, enhanced safety, zero-trust security, and best-in-market quality of service.
The new solution offers scalability to millions of consumers and devices while providing the flexibility to enrich data anywhere. DynamoEdge and Tessolve Semiconductor expect the solution to support a broad array of use cases, including:
- Autonomous Vehicles: Reducing the latency stack-up, this solution helps secure faster-sensing speed, tightly integrates SoC-to-cloud, and provides a better user experience by extracting data intelligence at each node.
- Connected Cars: Prescriptive sensor health could detect a vehicle issue and auto-correct it or make a repair appointment.
- First Responders: Firefighters could detect the human occupancy in a building and focus their rescue efforts on the correct floors. Ambulances could leave the hospital with the proper medication for each patient, and families could be notified before the victim of a vehicle crash arrives at the hospital.
- 5G Sports: Augmented Reality (AR) could bring fans to the center of the experience — right from their living room.
- Entertainment: Car passengers could enjoy a personalized experience where they can access their favorite content on the road, everywhere they go, including business video conferences with little to no interruptions.
“DynamoEdge is the first Real-Time Intelligence partner of Tessolve. Our unique ability to ingest and intelligently process massive amounts of data allows us to transform big data into actionable insights in near real-time, all the time. We enable the fast-growing automotive and mobility industry to monetize these new products and services. This close collaboration will deliver the best quality of experience to autonomous vehicles and OEMs for the fastest connected mobility and beyond.” – Barbara Bessolo, CEO and Founder of DynamoEdge.
“At Tessolve, scalable innovation is part of our DNA, that’s why I’m thrilled to announce this co-development, that is utilizing our TERA Service Gateway Platform to integrate automotive data with AT&T’s 5G leading connectivity and the intelligence of DynamoEdge Software Analytics at the Edge, to deliver an end-to-end solution for the transportation and automotive markets that enriches the experience of drivers and passengers of the connected and software-defined vehicles” – Srini Chinamilli, CEO and Co-Founder of Tessolve Semiconductor.
“With this collaboration, DynamoEdge and Tessolve are unlocking the potential of 5G. It’s 5G connectivity coming to life. And it’s all thanks to the transformative ultra-fast speeds, incredibly low latency, and massive connectivity that is AT&T 5G in action.” – Rick Chapes, Area Vice President, AT&T Partner Exchange.
The parties are working together to demonstrate the integrated solution utilizing the Tessolve TERA High-Performance Service Gateway based on Tessolve’s SMARC SoM using NXP’s S32G2 vehicle network processor DynamoEdge Machine Learning at the Edge, and AT&T 5G advanced network connectivity.
For more information about Tessolve, please visit www.tessolve.com.